5.01.2008

Call Me "Winston Smith"

Wait a minute, Brian Eno is producing the new Coldplay album, Viva La Vida? Why didn't I catch this? Remember when I was poop-pooing it a little bit a little while back. Well, I take it back. I take it all back. It's my blog I can do that if I see fit. And I now do. Neener neener.

In fact, you can get the new single, "Violet Hill", for free right here. It's nothing superly new from them, but it sure sounds good. I [heart] Brian Eno. (In fact, he's kicking off the new mix I'm working on, which will most likely be the title track as well. I won't tell you which track it is, but it involves needles and camels' eyes. I've said too much!) Anyway, go get the new Coldplay track and let me know what you think. Do it NOW!

So let the record show that I am now eagerly anticipating the new Coldplay album. I have always been eagerly anticipating the new Coldplay album. We are at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia. Long live Big Brother.

No comments: