12.31.2008

BRR Mixxes Master List

Below is a master list of all BRR Mixxes. Download them by clicking the little dots. Share them. Enjoy them.

BRR MIXXES 2011:

01.11 - Year's Not Long / So this is the new year?
02.11 - Fight or Flight / Grimy psychedelia
03.11 - Challengers of the Unknown / Moonlight miles
04.11 - Alright / Sunshine in the solar plexus
05.11 - Now That Bigfoot Has Been Captured / Child stars with their sex & drugs & rock & roll
06.11 - Handclaps & Lint Traps / On the roof of your car
07.11 - Perfectly Ordinary People / Faintly faint-making
08.11 - Revenge of the Nerds / So, like, join us, okay?
09.11 - What Goes On / I think that am falling down
10.11 - Mister October / We've got an eye for what's romance
11.11 - I Was Born In A Laundromat / We're the kings of the trash
12.11 - TRUESTORIES / Martian disco on fire

BRR MIXXES 2010

BRR MIXXES 2009

BRR MIXXES 2008

BRR MONTHLY MIXTAPE BRIGADE MIXXES

BRR BONUS MIXXES

BRR CHRISTMAS MIXXES

PING-PONG MIXXES WITH CHRIS HALEY

MAX & DYLAN MIXES
01. Maximum Excitebike / I want to ride my bicycle.

5 comments:

Mr. Philippe said...

Thanks, last night I almost went through all the blog tags to find each one, that or rummage through your upload site.

- said...

Thanks for the mixes this year. At one point I checked my work computer and all I had were your mixes. When I put them all on shuffle I start feeling like you! ohmygoodness!

Anyway, thanks for the time and effort, this is one blogfriend* that really appreciates it.

*tm

Sarah said...

I stumbled upon this from your wife's blog, but I own a mac and cannot download the music (incompatible-ness). Is there any fix to this?

Dylan Todd said...

Hi, JS&A,

Mac/PC compatibility shouldn't be an issue, as I'm a Mac user myself. Here's a quick tutorial:

Click on the little red dots after the desired title, this will take you to the site hosting the zipped file containing the music.

Once you go to the hosting site (probably Multiupload), click on a download provider (Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, etc.) and download the file from there.

Once the file is downloaded, click on the zipped file, which has most likely been placed in your "Downloads" folder if you're on a Mac.

Double click the zipped file. Your OS will unpack the files into a file folder.

Drag that folder into iTunes.

Enjoy the music.

Dylan Todd said...

If you have any further questions or if this doesn't work, e-mail me at:

hello (at) dylantodd (dot) com

Thanks.