11.20.2009

Quick Question

Okay, so I started work on a Holiday mix last night and ended up with a short list.

Of about 60 songs.

And this is before I broke out my Christmas CDs to put a few tracks from those on the list, and I know I have a few tracks from those that will make the list. (I mean, I have John Denver and the Muppets' A Christmas Together in there, man!) So, unless I make a lot of cuts of a lot of really good tracks, we're looking at the possibility of up to four mixes.

Is this dumb? Would you guys want a weekly Christmas music mix for the next month? Let me know in the comments section. Please help me out here. I don't want to make these if nobody wants them.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Bring it on!

Nan said...

I love me some Christmas music!! I have quite the collection myself:) Do it!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Yes, please.

Caitlin said...

Yay Christmas!!

rose said...

The more Christmas music, the better.

HazelWea said...

Yes, Please!!

ash said...

*de-lurk*

That would be awesome!

*lurk*

Mr. Philippe said...

do it, doug!

Geek+Nerd said...

Yes. Want. Awesome.