10.19.2009

Blinded By the Neon


So we're back in the city that is Sin. Vega$, baby. It's been a couple of weeks and things are starting to feel almost normal, with the exception of my not going to work every morning, which has been replaced by plopping my butt down in front of the computer and working so I can look for a place to go to work to every morning. The plan for now is to try really hard to find a design or (gulp) advertising job here and, if that doesn't work, then find something somewhere in the West. You know, within driving distance. We'll keep you posted, but for now, we're here.

But yeah, I've been photographing stuff for my portfolio, updating my resumé and revamping my website, which should unveil shortly. Probably tomorrow, maybe really late tonight. Don't worry, I'll blog about it when it's up. For now, it's sort of half-updated, so don't go there yet. I've also been working on a few items for the Sparkle Power shop, so keep an eye out for those. They're pretty awesome, to tell the truth.

But we're back in Vegas. If you want to hang out, gimme a call or something.

*******

Photo taken by one of the members of Time & Space, whose EP, We Can Do Whatever We Want, I just did the artwork for. Check them out here.

No comments: