5.11.2010

Stuff I Made

I promise, one of these days I'll blog about something besides stuff I made recently, but in the mean time, uh, here's some stuff I made recently.

First off, we have two weeks' worth of words for Best Mark My Words. Here's "Gadzooks," from the week of April 26th:



And here's last week's word, "Kine," which is an old-timey way of saying "cow":



The funnest part of that last one was waiting for a reaction from the employees at Lowe's when I explained I just needed a swatch of astro-turf for an art project. Although this is Vegas, so I'm sure it's not even on the list of top 50 weirdest things done with astro-turf that these guys have heard of/participated in.

I've also been putting together a set of captioned photos for a series I have titled "Ballerz." Here's a slideshow of the set so far:



And finally, this week's MST3K Drink & Draw is almost upon us. We'll be watching Secret Agent Super Dragon, which is on Hulu this time instead of Netflix. Position your computer machines accordingly. And, like the last couple of weeks, I'll be kicking off the West Coast/Mountain session at 9pm Pacific. It's been really fun, but you don't have to take my word for it. Go check out the Flickr group pool for the goodness. Everybody is welcome. Here's the poster:



Oh, and if you want to join We Bought Comics, you're welcome to do that as well.

1 comment:

chanel said...

i got chills