4.22.2010

Put You On My Wall

So, I've been busy lately reworking our posters for the Sparkle Power shop. Totally refreshed and reworked, we're currently offering:

Mixtape = Love posters in charcoal grey, sea-foam and light blue.


You & I Are BFF posters in four color combinations.


And of course, the new and improved La La Love You posters in pink, orange, yellow, green, aqua and light blue.


All of these posters measure 11" x 17" and are printed via a professional-grade inkjet photo printer onto off-white 80# French Paper Company cover stock. As I said, they're all available in the Sparkle Power Etsy shop. Convo us for bulk orders. We aim to please.

3 comments:

Jason Quinones said...

the mixtape posters are awesome. you should put that on t-shirts. etsy offers t-shirst right? if not you should start an account on cafe press or zazzle or threadless or whatever.

mixtape=love tees would be a hit. white tape+red heart+black tee=every hipster in brooklyn buying one.

Dylan Todd said...

Dude, that is not a bad idea at all. If I end up doing it, I'll send you one. What size are you? "Awesome," or "Xtra Awesome"?

Jason Quinones said...

xtra. because i'm fat. not awesome.