4.06.2006

It's April, Man. April.

Rexburg drives me crazy some days. It's April the 6th and I look outside this morning and what am I greeted with? Snow. I know, I know, what the heck?!



Anyway, I interview with Bryan Peterson today (for an internship in Dallas - no pressure there. By the way, his website is peterson.com if you want to check his firm's work out) and get my portfolio review by both him and McRae Magleby (a design legend, named by HOW magazine as on of "the World's 12 Most Influential Designers," in 1993 - no pressure there). Just finishing up some touch-ups to some of my pieces then off to school, all rested and ready. I'm not too nervous, to be honest, at least not yet. I'm sur ethat will come. Candace and I decided that if I don't get this internship, that I'll start looking for another one in Austin. Right now I'm looking at possibly the Decoder Ring Design Concern or Action Figure, but I just started ppoking around yeasterday, so we'll see. In any case, we're seriously thinking about an internship this summer.

Anyway, I'm going to hop in the shower and get going. Wish me luck.

No comments: