7.23.2009

TARDIS Sauce

I've mentioned our family's newfound love for the BBC's newest Doctor Who series featuring everybody's favorite Time Lord. We just finished up season 4 (well, one disc to go) and man, it's some fun stuff. Not always perfect, but an enjoyable romp. And there aren't many things in this world that qualify as romp-worthy these days, so yeah, grab hold of it and don't let go, kid.

So, in honor of the Doctor's radical time-space machine, the TARDIS (it stands for "Time And Relative Dimension In Space"), I came up with this poster that's now in the shop. The gag here is that the Doctor's ship, which looks like a dinky UK police call box, is in reality a massive ship on the inside. So yeah, a certain degree of geekiness is requisite here, but you knew that, right? But hey, it's Comic Con (or as I like to call it, "Nerd's Revenge") week, so may I present to you the newest Tuff Industries poster, "Step Into My TARDIS, Baby":




1 comment:

the_JCW said...

loves it!