3.20.2007

Blahblahblah... Comics... Blahblahblah...

From Marvel's June Solicits (the only thing that excited me at all when I flipped through them over at Newsarama):

IMMORTAL IRON FIST #7
Written by ED BRUBAKER & MATT FRACTION
Pencils and Cover by TRAVEL FOREMAN
Her name was Wu Ao-Shi, and she was known as the Pirate Queen of Pinghai Bay...and that all came after she left K'un-Lun and took the power of the Iron Fist with her. Kicking her way out of the pages of THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST #2, this stand-alone issue tells the story of Wu Ao-Shi, from the moment she became the first woman to touch the heart of Shou-Lao the Undying, to her mysterious, controversial and epic ending. At long last, America: someone has combined pirates, kicking, girls, and Iron Fist into a single comic book. You're welcome.

Have I mentioned that, with Nextwave gone (I can't even type it without feeling a sense of loss... is that strange?) this is now easily my favorite book over at Marvel? Well, if I haven't, now I have.

No comments: