5.06.2009

Interviewing With the Starz! - Chanel Adams

This week's interviewee is Chanel Adams, or as I like to call her, "Mommommommommommomom." Or "Mmo" for short. Chanel's married to this white dude. We go way back, like babies to pacifiers. (ODB reference, yo!) If you don't know Chanel, I feel for you. Really I do.


Name: Chanel, or Mommommommommommomom as I am often called.

Hometown: Sin City, baby

Occupation: Fulfiller of my divine nature.

Favorite type of donut: All of ‘em, just bring it!

Would you rather be mauled by a bear, stung to death by bees or eaten by a shark? Why?
This deep question deserves deeper investigation. One must contemplate where one would be in these dire situations. Mauled by a bear… surroundings would be somewhere naturey, yeah no thanks. If I am going to be somewhere “fun” it pretty much is gonna not include WILDlife, especially man-eating wildlife.

Stung by bees: This is tricky. Bees are in lots of places. But did you see the movie My Girl with my favorite actor of all time, Macaulay Culkin? That is the vision I get of being stung to death by bees. Seeing as I don’t live in the 60’s I guess that’s out.

Which leaves the sharks. Either I'm in Vegas at the shark reef and my worst nightmare has been realized and the glass floor I'm standing on has broke and the shark is all, “Sucka!” OR some shark has grown legs and is eating me on shore cause I ain’t even going in no ocean with sharks, in which case he deserves the meal, cause growing legs when you’re a shark is HARD STUFF!

If your life were a song, what song would it be?
"Sweet Happy Life," by Peggy Lee

If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lucky Penny

If you had your way, where would you live out the rest of your days and how?
Traveling with our family. Just being financially free to go and do and experience all this amazing world has to offer. (Within the confines of the teachings of the Church, of course)

What would your like your tombstone read? (Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you)
"That’s hot."

The Three Stooges or the Marx Brothers?
ugh

What three TV shows can you not miss?
1. Grey's
2. Lost
3. Wife Swap. JUST KIDDING, that is the most ridiculous, asinine show ever! Do they really have to get mad at each other every week? Have they not watched the show before they CHOOSE to do this and know that they are going to get paired up with a psycho, only the complete opposite of the psychoticness of their own lives!

If you could erase one social problem with the flick of your wrist, what would it be and why?
Neighbors that send their kids to poop at your house. Do I really need to explain why?

Who was your earliest remembered crush?
Matthew Leapold in kindergarten. He painted me a walnut shell for Christmas and made it into an ornament. I still have it.

What five things do you hope people know or think about you?
1. That I really try my best to be my best
2. That I'm not always my best and I feel bad about it
3. That my family means the world to me
4. How grateful I am for the true miracles in my life
5. I will always tell it how it is

What three things are you terrified that people know or think about you?
1. My political beliefs classify me
2. How much I like bad smells
3. I abuse my husband

The Stones or the Who?
The only reason I even understand this question is because I am married to Ryan Adams. He has helped develop my ear so I can tell bands apart, but honestly I never under my own free will ever listen to music.

If you could have any super power (flight, x-ray vision, the ability to talk to undersea creatures, etc.), what would it be and why?
I wanna be like the Lost people and travel through time. I don’t understand it, but when Miles saw himself as a baby (how did they both exists at the same time???) that was cool. I would like to talk to my childhood self and I would like to be able to hold my babies again and I would try to advise myself to not eat that extra candy bar/cookies/brownies/giant humongous milkshake!


What is the deal with airline food?
Yeah right? I mean they can’t spare a WHOLE can of soda? I have to share it with my entire aisle because lets face it, they sure are generous with the ice. But I do enjoy me some honey-roasted peanuts and the Ritz Crisps are a nice surprise especially when the kiddos are along for the ride. Nothing like 55 million crushed crackers all over you when you land. Can you tell I only fly Southwest?

What is your greatest unrealized ambition?
To get one freakin' person to vote for Obama. Seriously, how was the decision THAT hard?

Most embarrassing moment ever. Go!
Dropping the “F” bomb while entering Ryan’s Bravo truck, only to realize his Dad was driving instead of him. Way to make an impression on my future father-in-law.

*******

Oh man. Gold. Pure gold.

No comments: