3.31.2006

My Computer Rocks. Does Yours?

As promised, here's the track listing for My good friend Ryan's CD, "the computer rock." Tried a little experiment and had iTunes do most of the work of song selection and think it turned out pretty dang good. See for yourself:
Spoon - Sister Jack
Cake - Is This Love?
Ryan Adams - Cry On Demand
The Beatles - I Want To Tell You
Neil Young - I Believe In You
Of Montreal - Requiem For O.M.M.2
Chuck Berry - Too Much Monkey Business
Pearl Jam - Faithful
The Weakerthans - (Manifest)
the Hackensaw Boys - Smilin' Must Mean Something
Elliott Smith - Let's Get Lost
Bob Dylan & the Band - I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
The Flaming Lips - Turn It On
M. Ward - Hi-Fi
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
Kenny ROgers & the FIrst Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
The Beach Boys - Let Him Run Wild
Nirvana (w/ the Meat Puppets) - Plateau
The Thrills - Santa Cruz (You're Not That Far)
Little RIchard - Jenny Jenny
Ben Folds FIve - Jackson Cannery
Beck - Hell Yes
The White Stripes - Little Ghost

And here's the cover:

No comments: