1.04.2009

Ghost Rider's Mixtapes Include Nothing But Southern Rock

So, Ghost Rider, you saw that I'm starting a Monthly Mixtape Brigade, right?



Are you in?



I know! This is going to be so awesome, right?



It's so easy to get in, too. All people have to do is drop a comment so I know they're in, make a mix (preferably one a month, but whatevs), post it to their blog and throw a link in their sidebar. It couldn't be easier, right?



But guess what? Only three people have responded so far.



I know, sad, right?

6 comments:

Jason Quinones said...

i think ghost rider deserves his own monthly question and answer post!

this one was pretty damn funny!!

i've been sittin on a mix of music i made for myself called "NSFW". i'm not much of a mixtaper but i likes it.

it's basically 12 songs about how much works stinks!

i wanna get around to posting it but i've been either too busy or lazy to bother.

soon hopefully...

rose said...

i agree: ghost rider needs his own monthly q&a. funny!

- said...

Hello, I am like your blog about mixes, I like for you to put me on list of mixers and I will put your name on my list of mixings. Please forward to ten friends and my cousin the prince of Persia will give Bill Gates 10 Million Dollars.

P.S. I'm in, if you'll have me. But I don't wanna be first again.

Christopher Lynn said...

Man, we have to have a blog!? The blog has to have a sidebar?! Does my Geocities advertisement pop-up count as a sidebar? I'm afraid I'm out of the running...

Dylan Todd said...

Christopher, a blog is not a prerequisite. The badge is just a bit of blog bling for those people who are hooked into the Internet Age. Like that Grandma who has the best website ever.

So, give up the mixtapes. Or else...

Dave L said...

I'm in, but it might be a little while before I get to it. I have been on blog-pause. I have a few ideas though.