4.10.2009

My Morning Soundtrack - 04.10.09


* "You And I Are Through," by Buddy & Bob, from the album Buddy Holly: the Memorial Collection
* "Melt Down the Knives," by Sin Fang Bous, from the album Clangour
* "(Thin) Blue Line Swinger," by Yo La Tengo, from the Camp Yo La Tengo EP
* "Daughter In The House Of Fools," by Enon, from the album Hocus Pocus
* "Company Book," by Sugar, from File Under: Easy Listening
* "Like A Fool," by Ryan Adams, from the album Score! 20 Years of Merge Records: The Covers!
* "I Predict A Riot," by Kaiser Chiefs, from the album Employment
* "Blow Away," by George Harrison, from the album George Harrison
* "I'm A Man," by Bo Diddley from The Chess Blues-Rock Songbook compilation
* "She Doesn't Laugh At My Jokes," by Jonathan Richman, from the album Having A Party With Jonathan Richman
* "New Hampshire," by John Linnell, from the album State Songs

1 comment:

Dave L said...

hey, I posted an April mix yesterday.