4.15.2009

My Morning Soundtrack - 04.14.09

Yesterday's commute soundtrack. Nothing for today cuz I was reviewing the two mixxes I've been working on.


* "Never Believe," by Elf Power, from the album Walking With The Beggar Boys
* "Goin' Home," by Lowell Fulsom, from the album Tramp
* "Every Red Cent," by Rocky Votolato, from the album Suicide Medicine
* "Dumb It Down," by The Pernice Brothers, from the album Discover A Lovelier You
* "Thanks A Lot," by Neko Case & Her Boyfriends, from the album The Virginian
* "Shoulders & Arms, " by Tokyo Police Club, from the album A Lesson In Crime EP
* "In My Place," by Coldplay, from the album A Rush Of Blood To The Head
* "Meanwhile, Rick James...," by Cake, from the album Comfort Eagle
* "I've Been Wondering," by The Minders, from the album Hooray For Tuesday
* "You Can't Catch Me," by The Rolling Stones, from the album The Rolling Stones, Now!

No comments: