10.31.2008

Hulu Hoop Champion

I will go on record and say that 30 Rock is the funniest show on television since Fox canceled Arrested Development. And if you aren't watching it, you should be locked up like some sort of horrible, foul beast with flatulence issues.

The third season kicked off last night. The premiere was hilarious. I have embedded the entire episode below for you to watch. Because I care about you. And I don't want to see you locked up like a fart monster. Enjoy:



The first two seasons are up over on Hulu - or as I refer to it "The greatest invention since beef jerky" - so go watch it. They also have all three seasons of Arrested Development if you missed out on the genius of that show.

And dude! With Hulu, you can subscribe to shows! I subscribe to The Daily Show and the Colbert Report which is awesome because we have just the rabbit ears. (We just got the HD converter box up and running, but still, we are kicking it old school up in here. The guy from AT&T knocked on the door and asked me how much we paid for cable and I told him we didn't have cable and he laughed, asked me if I was serious and then said, "How do you live?" to which I replied: "Like cavemen." True story.)

So, in closing, I would like to kiss whoever invented Hulu firmly on the lips because they are real American heroes like G.I. Joe or George Washington or Sherman Helmsley. I would also like to kiss everyone involved with 30 Rock because it is the best show ever and you really should be watching it if you're not.

The end.

1 comment:

Dave L said...

You would probably like to know that it was because of you that we first watched this show over a year ago. We love it too now.