2.21.2009

Mister Andy Kaufman's Gone Wrestlin'




I bought the heck out of this. I love the unibrow and the little line of chest hair. He also came with a stretcher and a neck brace. I went back and forth on whether I wanted to spend money on him, but in the end I listened to that little voice inside of me that said, clearly and forcibly, "Are you seriously not going to buy an Andy Kaufman action figure? You will regret this ten years from now."

So yeah, I now own an Andy Kaufman action figure. The fact that I can post those words on the Internets proves that the universe is on our side.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Mr. Philippe said...

you should have him chokin' out some of your daughters' toys. action scenes and whatnot.

Jason Quinones said...

where did you get this??

i don't recall andy ever looking like he juiced up or having a neck that looks like he should be a linebacker for the steelers but still cool.

Dylan Todd said...

Jason, I found him at Target. Crazy, right? And while he still looks pretty ripped, when compared to the other WWF figures, he looks positively sickly.

chrishaley said...

I think you'd have been a fool not to buy this.

Verification word? "Sucling". Giggles abound.