5.13.2008

It's Hotter Underwater

Cameron Stewart (I updated the link. Sorry.) posted this new artwork from the upcoming volume of my most favoritest comic book of all time, ever: Seaguy. Volume two is titled Slaves of Mickey Eye and it's to be published back-to-back with volume three, Seaguy Eternal. Both minis drop sometime next year. They will most likely make you laugh, cry and get pregnant.

Anyway, here's an awesome illustration of Seaguy and his new sidekick, Lucky El Loro (I miss you, Chubby Da Choona!):

If you haven't read volume one, Seaguy and the Wasps of Atlantis, you should do so, if you know what's good for you. And what's good for you is Seaguy, and lots of it. It's completely ridiculous, surprisingly tender and will make you ten times smarter than you are now. If you rub it on your scalp, it will cure baldness and dementia. It's science.

1 comment:

chrishaley said...

I knew you were going to talk about this.
I knew I could count on you.