9.11.2007

BRR Goes To the Movies, vol. 4

Today's trailer: The Assassination Of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford

Ben had this trailer up on his blog a while back, and while the cast looks great (I will watch Sam Rockwell in just about anything and I mean that... I sat through The Hitch-hiker's Guide To the Galaxy), I don't know about it. It seems a little Talented Mr. Ripley to me (and that movie creeped me out for days), for some reason.

Still, I'd throw it in the Queue, depending on reviews. Why not?

1 comment:

- said...

Well, this may well be Casey Affleck's big test. The only other major role I saw him in was Gerry. And he annoyed me a little then. I bet I could get Jessica to go see this one with me; so barring any other better movies being out at the time, we'll see it in the Theater.

It gets it's Theater designation not because it's definitely a brilliant piece of film, but more because it opens the day after my birthday so I bet we can get a babysitter. And what's my favorite thing to do? Movies.