2.29.2008

I'm A Strong Lion

Patti (and now, apparently, Caitlin has hopped on the bandwagon) has been posting lists over at her blog. It's been fun. So fun, in fact, that I am totally going to rip her off. (Although she did get the idea from NaBloPoMo, so I don't feel all that bad.)

Every day in March I will post a list. I may post other stuff that is not list-related, above and beyond the one-a-day list, but once a day you will get a list. This I command! Are you excited? Did you pee a little?

Now, let's make this a little more interesting, shall we? I'm not going to post what each list is of. I'll let you guess. I know, crazy, right? Did I just blow your mind? Whoever can suss out the most at the end of the month gets a super- mega- ultra- rad prize which will be decided at some time in ... THE FUTURE!!!

Or is that dumb?

Let me know in the comments. If you guys think it's lame, I will totally ditch it. Quickly. Because you guys are smart. Smarter than me. I trust your judgement. You're probably the smartest and best-looking blog readers in the whole wide Internets. Seriously. I'm not just saying that. You guys are hot. If you could see me now you would see that I am licking my finger and putting it on your shoulder and then making a sizzling noise and then shaking my finger like I burned it on you. Because you are hot. Like fire.


PS: I totally ate it on the slippery sidewalk today and fell sideways and skinned my knee and banged my shoulder on the concrete. Sooo not cool. It hurt.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh YES, that's a fun idea. Do it. Do it. I want to play. No title on your lists. . .

Caitlin said...

You are a genius, my friend, a genius. I totally want to guess what your list is but will you tell us the answer after everyone has guessed, I want to know the answer.

Dylan Todd said...

Maybe I determine a winner every week? Announce it on Saturday or something?

Jason Quinones said...

COBRA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!