3.26.2008

March Of the Lists - #26

1. Despite all my sci-fi talk, I am terrified of the idea of machines gaining sentience.
2. I threw up in an Olive Garden restaurant (the one on Nellis & Charleston, next to that Dylan's Saloon) while on a date with my lovely future wife. I rinsed my mouth out and finished up the date. I haven't eaten at Olive Garden since and I got the girl. There's a lesson there somewhere.
3. While I will vilify McDonald's every chance I get, I do so love a sausage McMuffin with egg every now and then.
4. I cannot not watch You've Got Mail if it's on. I try and make myself believe it's because of the Nilsson music that serves as the core of the soundtrack, but I know otherwise.
5. I really like "The PiƱa Colada Song". Like as in "not entirely ironically."
6. Those emo boy skinny jeans - I !@#$%^&* hates 'em. They make me feel violently angry. "Hulk Smash!" angry.
7. Even though I know they're not good movies, I'll be darned if I didn't enjoy large swatches of the Star Wars prequels.

6 comments:

- said...

Seven things that you'll admit to now that you're all grown up and sure of yourself.

Patti said...

Confessions.

Dylan Todd said...

Hmmm, you both got it. The winner will be decided in a fight ... TO THE DEATH!!!!

Patti said...

sweet...

- said...

No, to the pain.

Huston said...

to the pain? i'm not familiar with that one.