1. Despite all my sci-fi talk, I am terrified of the idea of machines gaining sentience.
2. I threw up in an Olive Garden restaurant (the one on Nellis & Charleston, next to that Dylan's Saloon) while on a date with my lovely future wife. I rinsed my mouth out and finished up the date. I haven't eaten at Olive Garden since and I got the girl. There's a lesson there somewhere.
3. While I will vilify McDonald's every chance I get, I do so love a sausage McMuffin with egg every now and then.
4. I cannot not watch You've Got Mail if it's on. I try and make myself believe it's because of the Nilsson music that serves as the core of the soundtrack, but I know otherwise.
5. I really like "The Piña Colada Song". Like as in "not entirely ironically."
6. Those emo boy skinny jeans - I !@#$%^&* hates 'em. They make me feel violently angry. "Hulk Smash!" angry.
7. Even though I know they're not good movies, I'll be darned if I didn't enjoy large swatches of the Star Wars prequels.