3.06.2008

March Of the Lists - #6

1. "Tonight I Have To Leave It" - Shout Out Louds
2. "If I Don't Live Today, Then I Might Be Here Tomorrow" -
Mando Diao
3. "The Midnight Choir" - The Thrills
4. "Song For The Songs" - The Concretes
5. "Mushaboom" - Feist
6. "She Heightened Everything" - The Pernice Brothers
7. "Forever Lost" - The Magic Numbers
8. "The Pledge" - Brendan Benson
9. "Shirin" - Jens Lekman
10. "My Revolution" - Papas Fritas
11. "Fraud In The '80s" - Mates Of State
12. "A New Name For Everything" - The Weakerthans
13. "If Looks Could Kill" - Camera Obscura
14. "The Vanishing Spies" - Frank Black
15. "We're From Barcelona" - I'm From Barcelona
16. "Chartiers" - The Essex Green
17. "Suddenly Upsidedown" - Oranger
18. "I Was Made For You" - She & Him
19. "Don't Be Shallow" - Sondre Lerche
20. "Let The Wolves Howl At The Moon" - Super Furry Animals

10 comments:

chanel said...

Things Chanel has never heard of and has no clue about.

Yeah, thats it. If you pick a different title just b/c Im the first commentor and totally guessed whatever, I still win.

chanel said...

oh and I cheated on #4 and had Candace tell me the title, but she couldn't remember #5, so Im ready to hear it.

Dylan Todd said...

Sorry Chanel. You are wrong.

barlows said...

OH, it must be Things Sarah has never heard of and has no clue about. These are hard, but SO interestingly fun.

chrishaley said...

Songs that are quite good?

Patti said...

no clue

- said...

Love gone wrong.

Dylan Todd said...

Don't over-think it, y'all. This one's pretty easy.

Ryan said...

i said whatever

Dylan Todd said...

The answer to this is: "The Tracklist For This Month's Big Red Robot Mix."