3.17.2008

Black Is the New President

Patti mentioned on her blog that Tracy Morgan was on SNL this weekend, so, naturally, I immediately had to track down the video or risk my head exploding. It's a response of sorts to Tina Fey's pro-Hillary rant a few weeks ago as well as a pretty racist remark from Hill's camp that boils Barack's success down to his skin color and "luck" (yeah, so more popular votes, more states and more delegates ... all by luck. If he's that lucky, dude should in Vegas throwing dice, not breaking his back to be the next president of the United States).

But anyway, I'm not going to go into just how much this pisses me off (although I sort of did, didn't I?). Tracy, the floor is yours:

(Warning: This is sort of PG-13, so "earmuffs," kids)


"Black Is the New President." You heard it here first, kids.

5 comments:

barlows said...

La-OVED that last statement! Thanks for sharing :)

Jason Quinones said...

do you know shepard "andre the giant has a posse" fairey??

if not you should check out his site obeygiant.com.

he's got a couple of cool obama posters and merch i think you might like.

Dylan Todd said...

Jason, yeah, I know Fairey (I found one of the original "Andre the Giant Has A Posse" stickers when I served a mission for my church in NYC back in the day and loved it to bits, thought it was the most hilarious thing ever) and have seen those Obama posters. They're cool.

I love Tracy Morgan so much I want to take him behind the middle school and get him pregnant.

Dylan Todd said...

Also, did anybody else watch his speech from Philly today? If not, you can check it out in its entirety here. If you listen to the whole thing and don't think "This man should be president." at least once, well, I don't know what to tell you.

chrishaley said...

This was awesome.