10.03.2007

Drumroll, Please...

Ladies & gentlemen. Boys & girls of all ages. I present to you the winner of the Alphabet Town mixtape:

None other than Mister John Kendall of Portland, Oregon. And I promise he didn't win just because he threatened my pet, appealed to my sense of mercy or because he wants to have babies with me. Well, maybe because of the last one. He is a very handsome man, right, my buddy Bat?

A big "thanks" to everyone who played along. I'll have another one to give away sometime soon. I am addicted to Mixtapery. I gots it bad!

3 comments:

Candace said...

congrats John! You need to comment around here more often....you're funny.

Cherine said...

A man!!! Oh well I tried!!! Congrates to you John!

Erin L said...

for a minute I thought by "John" you really meant, "the Larsens" but we didn't appeal to mercy, flattering, or threats, so I guess its not us. Maybe next time.