10.17.2007

BRR Goes To the Movies, vol. 20

Okay, so this one doesn't look so good. But (and like Rosie O'Donnell it's a big but - oh yes I did!) the Bucket List has Morgan Freeman (is there a movie he's in that doesn't involve him narrating it? Do you think he narrates his own life? If not, he should. That'd be hilarious.) and Jack Nicholson (who looks like he's playing the same curmudgeon he played so well in As Good As It Gets). In the same movie. Together.

I'll wait for reviews, but I'll most likely Queue it. Why not, right? It's Freeman and Nicholson. It's like peanut butter and chocolate - what's not to love?

1 comment:

Patti said...

I saw the trailer at the movies last night . . . I'm going to the theatre to see this one. But that's just me.

Rosie's head needs its own zipcode.