10.13.2007

POW! #18 - Birdbrain

The last couple of weeks I've been trying to take the train to work. Mainly because I feel a little wasteful driving only myself every morning when I live a few blocks from a Park & Ride station. Add to that the fact that the Cleveland Rural Transit Authority can boast being the #1 public transportation system in North America and, well, yeah, there's no reason not to ride.

Also, my car is dying. So there's that, too.

Anyway, the stop where I get off, the West 25th/Ohio City/Westside Market stop has these really cool photo-collage murals. This one is at the landing of the steps I run up every morning on my way to work. I like the way it's all very confusing when you look at this picture of this picture of pictures.

Did I just blow your mind?

No comments: