10.10.2007

My Birthday Gal

Not a lot to post today, but I did want to give a big birthday shout out to my main lady: the one & only Candace. Happy birthday, Candace. I loves ya.

I loves the rest of you, too, just not in the same way. I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, something to think about - Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with: a mummy with athlete's foot or a rabid hedgehog?

Answer below.



Postscript: I am also sending out a "Happy Birthday" shout out to Rose. You go, Super Gadget Girl. Birthdays for everyone!

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think I would opt for the mummy - hedgehogs are scary. Wait, is athlete's foot stinky? Are mummy's stinky?

Dylan Todd said...

Hmmm, ancient dead guy wrapped in toilet paper? I'm guessing "stinky."

Candace said...

awww, thanks.

i think hedgehogs are cute...but a rabid one, no thanks. so the mummy, i suppose.

Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Candace.

I don't like those choices.

Caitlin said...

Okay, if the mummy is stinky, I vote hedgehog. Does the mummy want to hurt me though? If the mummy is stinky and wants to hurt me I pick hedgehog but if the mummy is just stinky, I pick mummy.

Dylan Todd said...

I can't say for certain whether or not the mummy's intentions are benign, though if my previous experiences with the foul Middle Eastern rag-zombies is any indication (and it's a veritable well-spring of experience, believe you me), they just really want to talk to you about Amway.

Well, either that or they want to eat your brains. It's a coin toss, really.

Because You Want To Know said...

I think, to be safe, I will take the stairs from now on. Thanks for the warning.

Happy Birthday Candace!