So, anyway, I've been thinking, and this is my long list (some of which are fake, but I guess you'll have to figure out which ones) of possible New Year's Resolutions:
* Eat 125 tacos.
* Write something of a substantial length (essay, short story, review, etc.) every month.
* Have a monthly mixtape giveaway for the faithful blog readers/commenters.
* Learn to speak Elvish. No, not "Elvis." "Elvish." It's what elves speak. Why would I want to speak "Elvis"? That's just nerdy.
* Take public transportation whenever possible.
* Find some way to volunteer for that one politician I really admire but shall not name for fear of hate comments because for some reason once you start talking politics on the internets, some people (not you people, of course. You people are good, decent, level-headed people. I mean those other people. You know the ones. NASCAR types. Them.) just stop being civil and forget that other people might see things differently than they themselves do.
* Stay caffiene free, baby.
* Wear more sombreros.
* Ty not to get too excited about the new Star Trek movie, despite the fact it will most likely rock my socks clean off.
* Make my way through the 36 chambers of Shaolin Kung Fu and defeat the dark master that waits inside that final and deadly chamber.
* Resist the urge to grow a mustache, even as a joke.
* Pick up my sobbing guitar and play it every now & then.
* Continue with my Picture Of the Week (aka POW!). Finish off that roll of film still left in my Holga. Use the Lomo Quadshot more.
* Continue to rage against the machine. And by "machine" I mean "the evil that is the jelly donut."
* Think about maybe starting some sort of exercise thing. Because I am getting old.
* Play more video games. Seriously.
* Kill that darned Sasquatch once and for all.
Anyway, so that's the long list. Care to help me weed it down? I know, hard to pick, right? Well, if you want to help, comment below.