7.19.2007

Did We Keep That Receipt?

Can we please return the Beckhams? They've been in America for like a week now and they're already bugging the ever-loving crap out of me. "Mayjuh"-ly. Did we all of the sudden forget that Posh was responsible for some of the worst pop music of the last millennium? Why do I feel like the only sane person on a planet gone mad? Is there such a thing as mass cultural amnesia? If so, how does one protect one's self from it? Is there a vitamin I should be taking or should I just cover my doors and windows with plastic sheeting and duct tape and hope the infection doesn't spread? I am so scared. Does it smell like burning feathers to anyone else?


*Image taken from the Spice Girls Guide website, which is as disturbing as it sounds. It is truly the heart of freaking darkness. Enter at your own peril and may whatever god/gods/goddess/Muppet you pray to have mercy on your soul. The video is all YouTube.

1 comment:

chanel said...

Dylan! Just tell me what ya want, what ya really really want. I think its hilarious you said can we please return them! HA! I have been more than a little interested in Posh- even though she is "Mayjuh"-ly irritating. Ryan and I have been saying "majuh" all week, its better than "that's hot", right?