7.05.2007

"Every girl/That I've seen since/Looks just like you/When I squint."

Art Brut. "Emily Kane." From the album Bang Bang Rock & Roll which is A Big Red Robot Recommended Title.™ It' like Oprah's book club. Only for music.

And not lame.

I am so looking forward to my eMusic downloads refreshing so I can download their newest, It's A Bit Complicated.

Also, as I was searching (unsuccessfully) for the cover for the album (it's got a protractor and a square, get it?), I somehow found this picture which is both hilarious and disturbing. Which makes it... hilariousturbing? Distarious? Histurbinglious? Just look at it and you can tell me:

Uh... yeah. So... yeah.

6 comments:

- said...

1.click on image for hi res version
2.right click->save image as

my work here is done.
thank you sir.

- said...

here's the album cover

Anonymous said...

dead bigredrobot,

Please use some discretion when posting pictures on your page. For example, I could've gone my entire life without seeing that picture of ... He-Man and She-Ra, is it? What an eye-sore and entirely inappropriate for the bigredrobot.

very respectfully,

Chris

Dylan Todd said...

Chris,

Don't run from your feelings.

Give He-Man a hug.

- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- said...

geez..

comment 1 was me saving the he-man picture. thank you.

comment 2 was me finding your album cover (will the wiki guys evar stop?)

comment 3 was me testing the delete option

comment 4 is me explaining myself cause i feel like i made this page all messy.