7.03.2007

Stuff Exploding Everywhere In the Sky

First off Happy Independence Day. Remember to light a sparkler in remembrance of our Founding Fathers who repelled the British and their hordes of zombie warriors and mind-controlled T-Rexes with lasers for eyes. Okay, so they didn't have either of those things, but history's written by the winners, right? And I, dear readers, am a winner.

Secondly, check the timestamp on this post. Yeah. It's late. Why am I up so late, you ask? Well, if you must know, it's all for you, baby. I'm printing up stuff for the über-rad mixtapes I'm sending out to the following people:
Allen*
Ben*
Brooke
Caitlin
Candace (she would have gotten one anyway)
Chanel
Christina*
Jenny*
Jesse*
Patti*
Rose*
If your name's asterisked ("*") that means I need you to e-mail your address to hello@dylantodd.com. I either have it and can't be bothered to look it up or I had it and lost it or I just don't have it. In any case, I need it if you want your mixtape. I am holding it hostage. And trust me, you want this one.

I'm not going to spill too much on the mixtapes, but I will let this slip: it's titled Songs For A Golden Summer. It may also be a double-disc set, but that's all I'm saying.

So, anyway, have a great Fourth. Don't lose any limbs. Keep it safe and sane and watch out for Redcoats! King George is a pansy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Dylan,

I love the new header on your page! Very, very cool! And uh ... I didn't want a mixtape anyway. Hope you and yours enjoyed your 4th!

peace,

Chris

Brooke said...

dude, look at the time on my first comment. that's sad. Is this going to add to my "comment chart" points???