7.20.2007

Two States! We Want Two States!

A couple of things:

Firstly, I'm getting started on putting the Mixtapery blog together. Head over there if you'd like to sign up. Serious inquiries only. Seriously.

Secondly, some of you may remeber that I made a resolution to have 365 posts over the course of the year. Then I got a job. And we had a baby. And moved. To Ohio. And the whole thing went horribly off the rails. Things were bleak indeed for my little resolution.

But wait, let's do a little math, because if there's anything more exciting than math, it's... anything, actually.

31 (Days in January) + 28 (Feb) + 31 (Mar) + 30 (Apr) + 31 (May) + 30 (June) + 21 (July so far) = 201 (days in 2007 so far) which just happens to be
...

ONE LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF POSTS I HAVE COMPLETED FOR THE YEAR 2007 A.D.! YEAHH! HUZZAH!

I just might pull this thing off yet.

No comments: