7.19.2007

Also... (or) "Wolfman Has Nards"

Seriously, this is the last post of the night. For reals, though. I just checked in over at Netflix and, lo and behold, there is this movie in the "Recommended For You" homepage section.

Smell that? That's nostalgia right there.

If you haven't seen it, the movie is basically a rip-off* of The Goonies. With monsters. Needless to say: I freaking loved it to bits. I remember my brothers and I repeating the line from the trailer, which is the subtitle of this post, ad nauseum when it came out. Because it is a thing of purest hilariousness.

Still.


*It's shameless how sloppily they stole from the genius of The Goonies. They don't even bother to give the Chunk rip-off character a name. The fat kid is literally just named "Fat Kid."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the beauty of Monster Squad.

No comments: