7.05.2007

Rock Around the Clock

Okay, so really quick here:

Firstly, I added a Last.fm radio station to the sidebar. It's my radio station. Which makes me feel cool. You can pop it out and listen while you're working! Yay! I just added it (using funds from my sad little Paypal account), so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it, so if it plays weird stuff now and then... sorry.

Also, I was browsing over at Rotofugi and came across this guy:

You can purchase him here, if you have $70 bucks just laying around. I don't. [sigh] Japanese Santa Claus, where are you now? I really wanted an Big Abe Lincoln Wearing An Eyepatch t-shirt, but they are out of my size. Curse you, average-sized torso! Curse you forever!

Anyway, I still need a couple of addresses. I'm hoping to get the mixtapes out by early next week, so HURRY!

No comments: