7.16.2007

Poster Rock

I have been a busy little designer. I made the below poster over the weekend for my brother Bryan's band, the Novelty Act*. They're playing First Friday again, this time with my homie Frank "Frankie Android/Angel" Salvo's band, Romance Fantasy. I tried to come up with something that took both of their names and mixed them up. I call it "Romance Novelty."

Posters are fun, aren't they?

(make with the click-click to ginormo-size it)

Sometime this week I have to make a cover for Huston's band's (Numbers Like Pi) demo CD. I am having a hard time coming up with something cool for them that fits their sound/aesthetic and has nothing at all to do with numbers. They're kind of an emo band, so I want something that speaks that language. I don't. Hardly at all. Any help by those fluent in this dialect would be appreciated.

*See the sidebar for the linky links to my brothers'ss bands's'. But BEWARE! They're hooked on that nasty MySpace crack, so be careful!!! Click responsibly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you are all over that sweet poster stuff right now.

It's hot.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Dyl; this one's very cool.

yours anonymously,

Chris

Candace said...

excellent work! love, love, love it!